Local group donations to Intergroup
The Southern California Intergroup of SAA conducts these area wide services:
- Administers the California Prisoner Outreach Program (2022-present).
- Provides speaker panels at local universities, treatment facilities or conferences (2022-present).
- Manages the Information Phone line (213.465.0722) to direct Fellows to meetings or assist the addict who is suffering.
- Provides information to Intergroup representatives and meetings throughout the area.
- Manages this website, a conduit of local resources.
- Provides a venue for group meetings to communicate, network and updated SAA information.
- Provides resources for new meetings.
- Provides hard-copy literature.
- Outer circle events within the area (2022-present)
Donation Submission Options
Thank you in advance to you and/or your group. The following ways are the best options we have found when donating:
- Send it to your Intergroup representative at your local meeting
- Deliver to the Intergroup in-person meeting (when occurs)
- Mail it to:
Southern California Intergroup of SAA
PO Box 57648
Sherman Oaks, CA 91413
- Paypal at SCIGSAA@gmail.com
- Zelle at SCIGSAA@gmail.com
More than half of your Intergroup donations go to the ISO of SAA after expenses.
Donating directly to ISO of SAA
Click here to donate to the International Service Organization of Sex Addicts Anonymous, Inc, which is the central organization for SAA with over 1800 meetings in 34 countries.